SSC Various Selection Post VIII 1300 Posts Online Form 2020, SSC Assistant Recruitment 2020, SSC link to apply online, SSC results, SSC link to download application form, SSC Jobs, SSC 2020 jobs, SSC link to apply online, SSC results, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
Detail of Posts
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently invited Online Application Form for the Various Selection Post Phase VIII Recruitment 2020, on its official website https://ssc.nic.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 1300+ Posts
|SSC Region Name Who Conducted Various Selection Post VIII Recruitment|
|(I) Central Region, CR||(II) Madhya Pradesh MPR Region|
|(III) Northern Region NR Delhi||(IV) Eastern Region ER Region|
|(V) Karnataka Kerala Region KKR||(VI) North East Region NER|
|(VII) North Western Region NWR||(VIII) South Region SR|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Matric Level – Class 10th (High School) Exam from Recognized Board.
- Intermediate Level – Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam from Recognized Board.
- Graduate Level – Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University in India.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 18 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 3- Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH, Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 21 February 2020
- Registration Last Date : 20 March 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date (Online) : 23 March 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) : 25 March 2020
- CBT Exam Date : 10-12 June 2020
Important links to apply
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost