BIS Technical Assistant & Sr. Technician 50 Posts Online Form 2020, BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020, BIS Technical Assistant link to apply online, BIS Technical Assistant results, BIS Technical Assistant link to download application form, Sr. Technician Jobs, Sr. Technician 2020 jobs, Sr. Technician link to apply online, Sr. Technician results, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 Detail of Posts
- 2 Total Number of Posts : 50 Posts
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Details of Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limitations
- 6 Application Fee Structure
- 7 How to pay application fee?
- 8 Important Dates
- 9 Important links to apply
- 10 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has recently invited to Re Open Online Application Form for the Post of Technical Assistant and Senior Technical Lab (54 Post) Recruitment 2020, on its official website https://bis.gov.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 50 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
Details of Eligibility Criteria
|Technical Assistant Lab||
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 18 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 27 Years. (Sr. Technician)
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 30 Years. (Technician Asst.)
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH, Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 17 February 2020
- Registration Last Date : 08 March 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 08 March 2020
- Exam Date : 29 March 2002
- Admit Card Available : March 2020
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost