Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service February Exam 2020, Higher Judicial Service link to apply online, Higher Judicial Service results, Higher Judicial Service link to download application form, Higher Judicial Service Jobs, Higher Judicial Service jobs 2020, Higher Judicial Service link to apply online, Higher Judicial Service results, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 Detail of Posts
- 2 Total Number of Posts : 19 Posts
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Age Limitations
- 5 Application Fee Structure
- 6 How to pay application fee?
- 7 Important Dates
- 8 Important links to apply
- 9 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
High Court of Delhi has recently invited Online application Form for the Post of Higher Judicial Service HJS Recruitment 2019, on its official website http://delhihighcourt.nic.in All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 19 Posts
|Post Name||General||SC||ST||Total Post|
|HJS February Exam 2020||15||3||1||19|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in Law LLB with 7 Yrs. Advocate Practice.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Minimum age of the candidates is not given by the department.
- Maximum age limit to be eligible is 45 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 200/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 28 December 2019
- Registration Last Date : 21 January 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 21 January 2020
- Exam Date : 02 February 2020
- Admit Card Available : January 2020
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost