NABARD Office Attendant Group-C Jobs 73 Vacancies Online Form 2019, NABARD link to apply online, NABARD results, NABARD link to download application form, Office Attendant Jobs, Office Attendant jobs 2020, Office Attendant link to apply online, Office Attendant results, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 NABARD Office Attendant Group-C Jobs
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Total Number of Posts : 73 Posts
- 4 Office Wise Vacancy Details
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Age Limitations
- 7 Application Fee Structure
- 8 How to pay application fee?
- 9 Important Dates
- 10 Important links to apply
- 11 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
National Bank for Agriculture and Development (NABARD) has recently invited Online application Form for the Post of Office Attendant Group C Recruitment 2020, on its official website https://www.nabard.org All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 73 Posts
Office Wise Vacancy Details
|Office Name||Total Post||Office Name||Total Post|
|Andhra Pradesh||1||Arunachal Pradesh||1|
|Himachal Pradesh||1||Jammu & Kashmir||1|
|Karnataka||3||Karnataka (Bird Mangaluru)||2|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed Class 10th (High School) Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
Note: It should be noted by the candidates that, the candidates who passed Graduation and Higher Qualification are not Eligible to Apply
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Minimum age limitations is 18 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must be 30 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : 450/-
- SC, ST Candidates : 50/-
- PH Candidates : 50/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Begin : 25 December 2019
- Last Date For Online Registration : 12 January 2020
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 12 January 2020
- Exam Date : February 2020
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost