BOM Generalist Officer Scale II & III Jobs 300 Vacancies 2019, Generalist Officer Jobs, Generalist Officer link to apply online, Generalist Officer results, Generalist Officer new jobs, Generalist Officer recruitment 2020, BOM jobs, BOM link to apply online, BOM results, BOM new jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 Detail of Posts
- 2 Total Number of Posts : 300 Posts
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Age Limitations
- 5 Application Fee Structure
- 6 How to pay application fee?
- 7 Important Dates
- 8 Important links to apply
- 9 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), has recently invited Re Open Online Form for the Post of Generalist Officer Scale II, III Recruitment 2019, on its official website https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 300 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Generalist Officer Scale II||81||54||20||30||15||200|
|Generalist Officer Scale III||41||27||10||15||7||100|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 60% Marks
- Candidates must also have the experience of 2 Yrs. Experience for Scale II and 5 Yrs. Experience for Scale III.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply as on 01-01-2020
- The Minimum age of the candidates is not given by the department.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 35 Years.(Generalist Officer Scale II)
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 38 Years.(Generalist Officer Scale III)
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 1180/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 108/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 11 December 2019
- Registration Last Date : 31 December 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 31 December 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost