SSC CHSL Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2020, SSC, SSC jbos, SSC link to apply online, SSC results, SSC application form, CHSL jobs, CHSL link to apply online, CHSL application form, CHSL results, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 0.1 SSC CHSL Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2020
- 0.2 Veterinary Officer & Librarian Jobs RPSC 912 Vacancies 2019
- 1 Eligibility Criteria
- 2 Age Limitations
- 3 Application Fee Structure
- 4 How to pay application fee?
- 5 Important Dates
- 6 Important links to apply
- 7 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently invited Online Application Form for the Post of Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL Recruitment 2020, on its official website https://ssc.nic.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
- Lower Division Clerk, LDC/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, JSA
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator, DEO
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 18 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 27 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST, EWS Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH, Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Application Start : 03 December 2019
- Registration Last Date : 10 January 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 12 January 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) : 14 January 2020
- Paper-I Exam Date : 16-27 March 2020
- Paper-II Exam Date : 28 June 2020
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost