LIC Assistant Manager Legal Jobs 35 Vacancies Recruitment 2019, LIC Jobs, LIC link to apply online, LIC results, LIC application form, LIC recruitment 2020, LIC Assistant Jobs, Assistant Manager Legal Jobs, Assistant Manager Legal link to apply online, Assistant Manager Legal results, Assistant Manager Legal application form, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 LIC Assistant Manager Legal Jobs
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Age Limitations
- 5 Application Fee Structure
- 6 How to pay application fee?
- 7 Important Dates
- 8 Important links to apply
- 9 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) has recently invited Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Manager Legal (Law) Recruitment 2019, on its official website http://www.lichousing.com All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Detail of Posts
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Manager Legal||35|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in Law (3/ 5 Yrs) with 55% Marks from Recognized University.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 23 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 30 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 500/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 02 December 2019
- Registration Last Date : 16 December 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 16 December 2019
- Exam Date : 27 January 2020
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost