Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 1104 Posts Recruitment 2019, Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs, Railway Trade Apprentice link to apply online, Railway Trade Apprentice result, Railway Trade Apprentice application form, Railway Trade Apprentice recruitment 2019, Railway Trade Apprentice jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 1104 Posts
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Total Number of Posts : 1104 Posts
- 4 Unit/ Workshop Wise Vacancy Details
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Age Limitations
- 7 Application Fee Structure
- 8 How to pay application fee?
- 9 Important Dates
- 10 Important links to apply
- 11 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Gorakhpur) has recently invited Online Application Form for the Post of Trade Apprentice Post in Various Trades Recruitment 2019., on its official website https://ner.indianrailways.gov.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 1104 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
Unit/ Workshop Wise Vacancy Details
|Unit/ Workshop Name||Total Post|
|Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur||411|
|Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt.||63|
|Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||35|
|Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar||151|
|Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar||60|
|Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar||64|
|Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn||155|
|Diesel Shed Gonda||90|
|Carriage & Wagon Varanasi||75|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed 10th (High School) Exam with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 15 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 24 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST, EWS Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH, Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 26 November 2019
- Registration Last Date : 25 December 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 25 December 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Print Application Form
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost