MP High Court Law Clerk Jobs Cum Research Assistant 2019, Law Clerk jobs, Law Clerk link to apply online, Law Clerk results, Law Clerk new jobs, Law Clerk application form, MP High Court jobs, MP High Court link to apply online, MP High Court new recruitment 2019, MP High Court jobs, Sarkari nanukri, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 Detail of Posts
- 2 Total Number of Posts : 30 Posts
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Age Limitations
- 5 Application Fee Structure
- 6 How to pay application fee?
- 7 Important Dates
- 8 Important links to apply
- 9 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Madhya Pradesh High Court (Jabalpur) has recently announced to receive the application forms for the post of Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant Recruitment 2019, on its official website https://mphc.gov.in All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 30 Posts
|Principal Seat Jabalpur||Indore Bench||Gwalior Bench|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed Law (LLB 3 Yrs. Or 5 Yrs.) from Any Recognized in India.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer.
Note: all the interested candidates should note that, Integrated 5 Yrs. LLB Appeared Candidates in Final Year are also Eligible.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 18 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 30 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 800/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 15 November 2019
- Registration Last Date : 22 November 2019
- Complete Form Last Date : 24 November 2019
- Exam Date : 13 December 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost