Indian Navy Sailor Entry in AA and SSR August 2020 Recruitment 2019, Indian Navy jobs, Indian Navy link to apply online, Indian Navy results, Indian Navy application form, Indian Navy Sailor Entry Test, Indian Navy Sailor Entry application form, Indian Navy Sailor Entry link to apply online, Sarkari nanukri, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 Indian Navy Sailor Entry in AA and SSR August 2020
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Total number of Posts : 2700 Posts
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limitations
- 6 Application Fee Structure
- 7 How to pay application fee?
- 8 Important Dates
- 9 Important links to apply
- 10 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
The Indian Navy (Join Indian Navy) has recently announced to receive the application forms for the 10+2 Sailor Entry in AA and SSR August 2020 Recruitment 2019, on its official website http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Detail of Posts
Total number of Posts : 2700 Posts
|Post Name||Eligibility||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)||
||2200||Candidates Born Between 01/08/2000 to 31/07/2003|
|Artificer Apprentice (AA)||
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- The detail of Eligibility criteria is already given in the above table.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- The detail of Eligibility Criteria is already given in the above table.
- Height : 157 CMS
- Chest Expansion : 05 CMS
- Running : 1.6 Km in 7 Minutes And 20 Squat Ups.
- Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak) : 20 Times.
- Push Ups : 10 Times.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 205/-
- SC,ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 08 November 2019
- Registration Last Date : 18 November 2019
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 18 November 2019
- Exam Date : February 2020
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost