Result Law Clerk Trainee Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019, Law Clerk Trainee Jobs, Law Clerk Trainee application form, Law Clerk Trainee link to apply online, Law Clerk Trainee results, Law Clerk Trainee link to download result, sarkari naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 Result Law Clerk Trainee Allahabad High Court
- 2 Total Number of Posts: 104 Posts
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Age Limitations
- 5 Application Fee Structure
- 6 How to pay application fee?
- 7 Important Dates
- 8 Address to Send Application Form:
- 9 Important links to apply
- 10 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad (Allahabad High Court) has recently uploaded Final Result for the Post of Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2019, on its official website http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Total Number of Posts: 104 Posts
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed 3 Yrs. Professional/ 5 Yrs. Integrated Degree in Law from any Recognized University
- Candidates must also have the Knowledge of Computer, Data Entry, Word Processing
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 21 Years
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 26 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 300/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Notification Issued Date : 06 July 2019
- Submission of Application Last Date : 08 August 2019
- Interview Letter: 12 September 2019
- Result Available : 12 September 2019
Final Result Available as on : 22 October 2019
Address to Send Application Form:
Candidates have to send their application form, on below given address.
“Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad Either By Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier”
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Final Result
Download Eligible Candidates List and Interview Letter
Download Notification & Application Form
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost