SBI Allotment Letter PO Probationary Officer Final Result 2019, SBI Jobs, SBI results, SBI link to chcek result, Probationary Officer Result, Probationary Officer link to apply online, Sarkari Results, Sarkari naukri
- 1 SBI Allotment Letter PO
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Detail of Posts
- 4 Total Number of Posts : 2000 Posts
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Age Limitations
- 7 Application Fee Structure
- 8 How to pay application fee?
- 9 Important Dates
- 10 Important links to apply
- 10.1 Download Final Result
- 10.2 Click Here
- 10.3 Download Allotment Letter
- 10.4 Click Here
- 10.5 Download Interview Letter
- 10.6 Click Here
- 10.7 Download Mains Exam Result
- 10.8 Click Here
- 10.9 Download Mains Exam Admit Card
- 10.10 Click Here
- 10.11 Download Pre Exam Result
- 10.12 Click Here
- 10.13 Download Pre Exam Admit Card
- 10.14 Click Here
- 10.15 Download PET Admit Card
- 10.16 Click Here
- 10.17 Candidates Login
- 10.18 Click Here
- 10.19 Download Notification
- 10.20 Click Here
- 10.21 Download Syllabus
- 10.22 Click Here
- 10.23 Official Website
- 10.24 Click Here
- 11 Related Links:
SBI Allotment Letter PO
Detail of Posts
State Bank of India (SBI) has recently announced the Result for Allotment Letter for the Post of Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2019, on its official website https://www.sbi.co.in All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form, however the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 2000 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Backlog||Total Post|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in any Stream From Recognized University in India.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 21 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 30 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates : Rs. 750/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 125/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 125/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay their application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking/ E Challan Fee Mode..
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 02 April 2019
- Registration Last Date : 22 April 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 22 April 2019
- Pre Exam Date : 09 June 2019
- Mains Exam Date : 20 July 2019
- PET Exam Date : 25 May 2019
- PET Admit Card Available : 07 May 2019
- Pre Exam Admit Card : 17 May 2019
- Pre Exam Result: 29 June 2019
- Mains Admit Card: 05 July 2019
- Mains Result: 24 August 2019
- Interview Letter: 06 September 2019
Final Result, Allotment Letter: 19 October 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Final Result
Download Allotment Letter
Download Interview Letter
Download Mains Exam Result
Download Mains Exam Admit Card
Download Pre Exam Result
Download Pre Exam Admit Card
Download PET Admit Card
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost