UPSSSC Exam Date Notice Homeopathic Pharmacist Recruitment 2019, UPSSSC Jobs, UPSSSC application form, UPSSSC results, UPSSSC link to apply online, UPSSSC link for exam Date, UPSSSC Exams, Exam Date Notice Homeopathic Pharmacist, Homeopathic Pharmacist recruitment, Homeopathic Pharmacist link to apply, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result, Erode Central Cooperative Bank Jobs
- 1 UPSSSC Exam Date Notice Homeopathic Pharmacist
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Detail of Posts
- 4 Total Number of Posts : 420 Posts
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Age Limitations
- 7 Application Fee Structure
- 8 How to pay application fee?
- 9 Important Dates
- 10 Exam Date : 24 October 2019
- 11 Important links to apply
- 11.1 Download Exam Date Notice
- 11.2 Click Here
- 11.3 Re Upload Photo, Objection List
- 11.4 Click Here
- 11.5 Download Syllabus
- 11.6 Click Here
- 11.7 Apply Online
- 11.8 Click Here
- 11.9 Pay Exam Fee
- 11.10 Click Here
- 11.11 Submit Final Form
- 11.12 Click Here
- 11.13 Modified/ Edit Form
- 11.14 Click Here
- 11.15 Update Payment Details
- 11.16 Download Notification
- 11.17 Click Here
- 11.18 Official Website
- 11.19 Click Here
- 12 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently Uploaded the Exam Date Notice for the Post of Homeopathic Pharmacist Recruitment 2019, on its official website http://upsssc.gov.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form, however the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 420 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Homeopathic Bhesijik Pharmacist in State Homeopathic Hospital.||218||113||79||2||412|
|Homeopathic Bhesijik Pharmacist in State Homeopathic Medical College/ Hospital.||6||2||0||0||8|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have Passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Science (Mathematics or Biology Group) in any Recognized Board in India.
- Candidates must also have 2 Years Diploma in Homeopathic.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 21 Years
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 40 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 185/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 95/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 25/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 25 February 2019
- Registration Last Date : 18 March 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 18 March 2019
- Correction Last Date : 25 March 2019
- Admit Card Available : October 2019
- Reupload Photo Last Date : 08 October 2019
Exam Date : 24 October 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Exam Date Notice
Re Upload Photo, Objection List
Pay Exam Fee
Submit Final Form
Modified/ Edit Form
Update Payment Details
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost