Office Assistant Account & Stenographer Jobs UPPCL Grade III 2019, Office Assistant Jobs, Office Assistant recruitment 2019, Office Assistant application form, Office Assistant results, Office Assistant link to apply online, Stenographer new jobs, Stenographer application form, Stenographer results, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result, Erode Central Cooperative Bank Jobs, Office Assistant Account & Stenographer Jobs
- 1 Detail of Posts
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Total Number of Posts : 18 Posts
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limitations
- 6 Application Fee Structure
- 7 How to pay application fee?
- 8 Important Dates
- 9 Important links to apply
- 10 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has recently announced to receive the applications for the posts of Stenographer and Office Assistant (Account) Grade III Recruitment 2019, on its official website https://www.upenergy.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form, however the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 18 Posts
|Name of Posts||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Stenographer Grade III||1||12||2||15|
|Office Asst. Account III||0||3||0||3|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Stenographer : According to the official notification the Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Hindi Steno. Typing Speed : 60 WPM.
- Candidates should also have Hindi Computer Typing Speed : 30 WPM.
- Office Assistant Account : Candidates should have B.Com Degree with Hindi Computer Typing Speed : 30 WPM. to be eligible for Office Assistant Accountant.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 21 Years
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 40 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 700/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 23 October 2019
- Registration Last Date : 14 November 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 14 November 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) : 16 November 2019
- Exam Date : First Week January 2020
- Admit Card : Last Week December 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Link will be Activated as on 23/10/2019
Download Notification (Stenographer)
Download Notification (Office Asst.)
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost