- 1 Railway Apprentice Jobs KRCL
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Detail of Posts
- 4 Total Number of Posts : 135 Posts
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Age Limitations
- 7 Application Fee Structure
- 8 How to pay Online Application Fee?
- 9 Important Dates to Apply Online
- 10 Important links to apply
- 11 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has recently announced to receive the applications for the posts of apprentice of 135 Vacancies http://www.konkanrailway.com/ on its official website. All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form, however the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 135 Posts
|Name of Posts||Gen||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|BE (E & T)||08||06||01||02||01||18|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
BE Category :
- According to the official Notification the candidates must have passed B.E / B.Tech in Related Trade From A Recognized University.
- According to the official Notification the candidates must have passed Diploma Degree in Related Trade From A Recognized University.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 21 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed form 21 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- Gen / OBC : Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / EWS : Rs.0/-
- All Female : Rs.0/-
How to pay Online Application Fee?
Candidates have to follow the following instructions to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
Important Dates to Apply Online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 27 September 2019
- Registration Last Date : 28 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 18 October 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost
sccil job, sccil recruitment, www.scclcil.in2019, www axis bank recruitment, uppcl je upcoming vacancy, 2019 jobriya, up si jobriya, up class 10 result, up board result 10th class 2019, up board 10th result 2019, up 10 result 2019