Main Exam Group C MPSC Tax Assistant Clerk Typist & SI 2019, Tax Assistant Jobs, Tax Assistant New Jobs, Tax Assistant recruitment 2019, Tax Assistant application form, Clerk Typist jobs, Clerk Typist New jobs, Maharashtra Public Service Commission jobs, Maharashtra Public Service Commission results, Maharashtra Public Service Commission application form, Clerk Typist application Form, Clerk Typist recruitment 2019, Sub Inspector Jobs, Sub Inspector recruitment 2019, Sub Inspector application form, Sub Inspector results, MPSC Group C Jobs, MPSC Group C recruitment 2019, MPSC Group C application form, MPSC Group C results, Recruitment 2019, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 Tax Assistant Clerk Typist & SI Jobs MPSC
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Detail of Posts
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limitations
- 6 Application Fee Structure
- 7 How to pay application fee?
- 8 Important Dates to apply online
- 9 Important links to apply
- 9.1 Apply Online (Mains Exam)
- 9.2 Click Here
- 9.3 Download Main Exam Notification
- 9.4 Click Here
- 9.5 Download Tax Assistant Final Result
- 9.6 Click Here
- 9.7 Download Clerk-Typist Final Result
- 9.8 Click Here
- 9.9 Apply Online
- 9.10 Click Here
- 9.11 Download Official Notification
- 9.12 Download Here
- 9.13 Official Website
- 9.14 Visit Here
- 10 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently announced the posts of Tax Assistant Clerk Typist & SI on its official website https://www.mpsc.gov.in All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form, however the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 338 Posts
|Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|Clerk Typist||179 (Marathi-162 & English-17)|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- The Applicants must have passed Bachelor Degree in any Stream from any Recognized University in India.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Minimum age limit is 18 Years to be eligible.
- Minimum age limit is 19 Years to be eligible. (Clerk Typist)
- Maximum age of the candidates should not exceed from 38 years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- Unreserved Category: Rs.524/-
- Backward Category: Rs.324/-
- Esx Category: Rs.24/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Applicants have to pay online application fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Closing Date for Apply Online Main Exam: 11-09-2019
- Date for Mains Exam (Combined Paper I): 06-10-2019
- Date for Clerk Typist Mains Exam Paper II – 13-10-2019
- Date for Sub Inspector Mains Exam Paper II: 20-10-2019
- Date for Tax Assistant Mains Exam Paper II: 03-11-2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Mains Exam)
Download Main Exam Notification
Download Tax Assistant Final Result
Download Clerk-Typist Final Result
Download Official Notification
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost
sccil job, sccil recruitment, www.scclcil.in2019, www axis bank recruitment, uppcl je upcoming vacancy, 2019 jobriya, up si jobriya, up class 10 result, up board result 10th class 2019, up board 10th result 2019, up 10 result 2019