Clerk Mains Exam Third Waiting List DBI Recruitment 2019, Clerk Mains Exam result, Clerk Mains Exam jobs, Clerk Mains Exam application form, Clerk Mains Exam list, Clerk Mains Exam final list, SBI Jobs, SBI recruitment 2019, SBI application form, SBI results, SBI jobs, Recruitment 2019, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 Clerk Mains Exam Third Waiting List SBI
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Detail of Posts
- 4 State Wise Detail of Posts
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Age Limitations
- 7 Application Fee Structure
- 8 How to pay application fee?
- 9 Important Dates to apply online
- 10 Important links to apply
- 10.1 Download Third Waiting List
- 10.2 Click Here
- 10.3 Download Second Waiting List
- 10.4 Click Here
- 10.5 Download Waiting List Marks
- 10.6 Click Here
- 10.7 Download Waiting List
- 10.8 Click Here
- 10.9 Download Mains Exam Marks
- 10.10 Click Here
- 10.11 Download Mains Exam Result
- 10.12 Click Here
- 10.13 Download Mains Exam Admit Card
- 10.14 Click Here
- 10.15 Download Pre Exam Result
- 10.16 Click Here
- 10.17 Download Admit Card
- 10.18 Click Here
- 10.19 Download Revised Exam Schedule
- 10.20 Click Here
- 10.21 Candidates Login
- 10.22 Click Here
- 10.23 Download Notification
- 10.24 Click Here
- 10.25 Download Pattern / Syllabus
- 10.26 Click Here
- 10.27 Official Website
- 10.28 Click Here
- 10.29 Apply Online (Staff Nurse)
- 10.30 Click Here
- 10.31 Apply Online (ANM)
- 10.32 Click Here
- 10.33 Download Notification
- 10.34 Staff Nurse | ANM
- 10.35 Official Website
- 11 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
State Bank of India (SBI) has recently announced the Clerk Mains Exam Third Waiting List on its official website http://www.nhmmp.gov.in/Default.aspx All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form, however the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 8301 Posts
|Vacancy Type||Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
State Wise Detail of Posts
|Clerk (Junior Associate)||Regular Vacancy||Backlog Vacancy|
|Jammu & Kashmir||16||7||2||2||27||–||–||–||–|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- The Applicants must Have passed Bachelor Degree in any Stream from any Recognized University in India.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Minimum age limit is 20 Years to be eligible.
- Maximum age of the candidates should not exceed from 28 years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 100/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Applicants have to pay online application fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start Date : 20 January 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online : 10 February 2018
- Last Date to pay Fee Payment : 10 February 2018
- Pre Exam Date (Revised): 23-30 June 2018
- Mains Exam Date : 08 August 2018
- Pre Admit Card Available : 06 June 2018
- Pre Result Available : 24 July 2018
- Mains Admit Card Available : 24 July 2018
- Mains Result Available : 21 September 2018
- Mains Exam Marks Available : 08 October 2018
- Waiting List Available : 21 January 2019
- Waiting List Marks Available : 22 February 2019
- Second Waiting List : 24 April 2019
Third Waiting List available on: 31 August 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Third Waiting List
Download Second Waiting List
Download Waiting List Marks
Download Waiting List
Download Mains Exam Marks
Download Mains Exam Result
Download Mains Exam Admit Card
Download Pre Exam Result
Download Admit Card
Download Revised Exam Schedule
Download Pattern / Syllabus
Apply Online (Staff Nurse)
Apply Online (ANM)
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost
sccil job, sccil recruitment, www.scclcil.in2019, www axis bank recruitment, uppcl je upcoming vacancy, 2019 jobriya, up si jobriya, up class 10 result, up board result 10th class 2019, up board 10th result 2019, up 10 result 2019