Result Clerk Phase IV Admit Card Haryana Kurukshetra University 2019, Clerk Phase IV Admit Card Result, How to check result of Clerk Phase IV Admit Card, Kurukshetra University Result 2019, Kurukshetra University recruitment, Kurukshetra University Jobs, Kurukshetra University New jobs, Kurukshetra University Application form, Sarkari naukri, Latest Results, Latest Jobs in India, sarkari Jobs, Sarkari Results, New Results, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Exam
- 1 Result Clerk Phase IV Admit Card
- 1.1 Detail of Result
- 1.2 Detail of Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay application Fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.8 Important links to apply online
- 1.8.1 Download Phase IV Admit Card
- 1.8.2 Click Here
- 1.8.3 Download Phase II, III Result
- 1.8.4 Click Here
- 1.8.5 Download Phase II, III Admit Card
- 1.8.6 Click Here
- 1.8.7 Download Result
- 1.8.8 Click Here
- 1.8.9 Download Typing Test Admit Card
- 1.8.10 Click Here
- 1.8.11 Candidates Login
- 1.8.12 Click Here
- 1.8.13 Download Notification
- 1.8.14 Click Here
- 1.8.15 Official Website
- 1.8.16 Click Here
- 1.9 Related Links:
Detail of Result
Kurukshetra University (Haryana) has announced the Result for the post of Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 on its official website http://kuk.ac.in/ All the candidates who were registered under these posts and appeared in the written examination can check their result by links given below, however the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 198 Posts
|Post Name||Gen.||BC (A)||BC (B)||EWS||SC||ST||ESM||PH||Total Post|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream. Hindi/ Sanskrit as Subject in Class 10th/ UG, PG Level.
- Candidates must be eligible for English Typing Speed : 30 WPM.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- The detail of Minimum age is 18 Years.
- Candidate’s maximum age must be 50 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, Other State : Rs. 1200/-
- Haryana Female General : Rs. 600/-
- Other Reserve Cantegory HR : Rs. 300/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
How to pay application Fee?
Candidates have to follow the following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay online application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 09 April 2019
- Registration Last Date : 15 May 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 15 May 2019
- Admit Card Available : 22 July 2019
- Result Available : 29 July 2019
- Phase II, III Admit Card : 17 August 2019
- Phase II, III Result : 29 August 2019
Result Phase IV Admit Card on : 29 August 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Phase IV Admit Card
Download Phase II, III Result
Download Phase II, III Admit Card
Download Typing Test Admit Card
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost