Result SBI Bank Probationary & Clerk Officer 2019, Recruitment 2019 South Indian Bank Clerk Jobs, South Indian Bank Jobs 2019, South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment, South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Jobs, How to download Official Notification of South Indian Bank Jobs, Official Notification of Probationary Officer Jobs, Official Notification of Clerk Jobs, How to apply on Probationary Officer, How to apply on Probationary Clerk of South Indian Bank, Probationary Officer Result, Probationary Officer New jobs, Probationary Officer recruitment, Probationary Officer application form, link for result of Probationary Officer
- 1 Result SIB Bank Probationary Officer
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Detail of Posts
- 1.3 Total Number of Posts : 545 Posts
- 1.4 IBPS Officer Jobs 2019 Download Application Form Now
- 1.5 Eligibility Details
- 1.6 Age Limitations
- 1.7 Application Fee Structure
- 1.8 How to application fee?
- 1.9 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.10 Important links to apply online
Detail of Vacancies
South Indian Bank (SIB Bank) has announced the result of Probationary Officer and Clerk on its official website https://www.southindianbank.com/Careers/careerslist.aspx All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 545 Posts
|Post Name||Zone Name||Total Post|
|Probationary Clerk||North Zone||75|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 60% Marks under Regular Course.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply as on 30-06-2019
- Age : NA
- Age : 25 Yrs. (PO)
- Age : 26 Yrs. (Clerk)
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- Probationary Officer –
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- Probationary Clerk –
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
How to application fee?
Interested candidates are advised to pay online application fee according to the following process.
- Pay Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 19 June 2019
- Registration Last Date : 30 June 2019
- Exam Date (PO) : 25 July 2019
- Exam Date (Clerk) : 26 July 2019
- Admit Card : 12 July 2019
Result Available on : 28 August 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Admit Card
Apply Online (PO)
Apply Online (Clerk)
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost