UPHJS Part III Allahabad High Court Download Online Form 2019, UPHJS Part III Results, UPHJS Part III Online Form, UPHJS Part III New jobs, UPHJS Part III online form, UPHJS Part III Recruitment 2019, Allahabad High Court New Jobs, Allahabad High Court Results, Allahabad High Court online form, Allahabad High Court New jobs, Allahabad High Court Application form, Sarkari jobs, Sarkari Results, Sarkari Exams, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, UTTAR PRADESH HIGHER JUDICIAL SERVICE
- 1 UPHJS Part III Allahabad High Court
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Detail of Posts
- 1.3 Total Number of Posts : 61 Posts
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Age Limitations
- 1.6 Application Fee Structure
- 1.7 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.8 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.9 Important links to apply online
- 1.10 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has recently announced to receive the application forms for the posts of UTTAR PRADESH HIGHER JUDICIAL SERVICE (UPHJS) part III on its official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form, however the detail of posts is also given below,
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 61 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|UP HJS Part III||32||16||12||1||61|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with 7 Yrs. Practice as a Advocate.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age limit for the candidates is 35 years.
- Candidates age must not be greater than 45 years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, Other State : Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 750/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay online application fee through SBI Bank at any Branch E Challan Fee Mode Only.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 11 August 2019
- Registration Last Date : 25 August 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 25 August 2019
- Submit Form Last Date : 27 August 2019
- Pre Exam Date : 08 September 2019
- Admit Card : September 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Date Extended Notice
Download Exam Date Change Notice
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost