Bihar Police Sub Inspector and other Jobs Online Form 2019, Assistant Superintendent Jail Jobs, Sergeant Jobs, Sub Inspector Jobs, Bihar Police Jobs, Bihar Police New Jobs, Bihar Police application form, Bihar Police Eligibility of SI, How to apply on Bihar Police jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies
- 1 Assistant Superintendent Jail and other Police Jobs
- 2 Detail of Vacancies
- 3 Detail of Posts
- 4 Total Number of Posts : 2446 Posts
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Physical Eligibility Details
- 7 Age Limitations
- 8 Application Fee Structure
- 9 How to pay application Fee?
- 10 Important Dates to apply online
- 11 Important links to apply online
- 12 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
Bihar Police Sub Ordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) has recently announced to receive the applications for the posts of Sub Inspector, Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail on its official website http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form, however the detail of posts is also given below,
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 2446 Posts
|Name of Posts||Total Post|
|Sub Inspector (SI)||2064|
|Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment)||125|
|Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman)||42|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
Physical Eligibility Details
|Height||165 CM.||160 CM.||160 CM.||155 CM.|
|Chest||81-86 CM||79-84 CM||NA||NA|
|Running||1 Mile in 06 Min. 30 Second.||1 KM. in 06 Min.|
|High Jump||04 Feet.||03 Feet.|
|Long Jump||12 Feet.||09 Feet.|
|Gola Fek||16 Pound Gola Through 16 Feet.||12 Pound Gola Through 10 Feet.|
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 20 Years
- Candidate’s age must not exceed from 40 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, EWS, EBC : Rs. 700/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 400/-
How to pay application Fee?
Candidates have to follow the following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay online application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 22 August 2019
- Registration Last Date : 25 September 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 25 September 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost