Chauffeur (Driver) Jobs Delhi High Court Download Online Form 2019, Chauffeur (Driver) Jobs, Chauffeur Jobs, Chauffeur Recruitment, Chauffeur Vacancies, Chauffeur Naukri, Chauffeur new jobs, Chauffeur High Court Application form, Delhi High Court jobs, Delhi High Court recruitment, Delhi High Court application form, Delhi High Court new jobs, Delhi High Court eligibility criteria, Sarkari jobs, Sarkari Results, Sarkari Exams, Sarkari, Chauffeur (Driver) Jobs Notification, Chauffeur (Driver) Jobs Eligibility, Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies
- 1 Chauffeur (Driver) Jobs Delhi High Court
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Detail of Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.8 Important links to apply online
- 1.9 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
Delhi High Court (DHC) has recently announced to receive the applications for the post of Chauffeur (Driver) on its official website http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/open_position.asp All the interested candidates are advised to read official notification before applying so that, they can fill application form correctly.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 35 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Applicants must have passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with Light Vehicle Driving License.
- Interested candidates must have 2 Years Working Experience.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age limit is 18 years to be eligible.
- Maximum age limit is settled upto 27 years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 400/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 200/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay online application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 14 August 2019
- Registration Last Date : 05 September 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 05 September 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost