Result UGC for NET & JRF June Examination CSIR 2019, UGC Result, UGC Recruitment, UGC application form, UGC Eligibility, UGC Result for June Examination, How to check result of UGC June Examination, Latest result of UGC, NET & JRF June Examination Result, Result of NET & JRF June Examination, How to check result of NET & JRF June Examination, CSIR Result 2019, CSIR Result, How to check result of CSIR, Latest Result of CSIR, Latest Results, Latest Jobs in India, sarkari Jobs, Sarkari Results, New Results, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Exam
- 1 Result UGC for NET & JRF June Examination
- 2 Detail of Result
- 3 Detail of Subjects For Test
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limitations
- 6 Application Fee Structure
- 7 How to pay Application Fee?
- 8 Important Dates to apply online
- 9 Important links to apply online
- 10 Related Links:
Detail of Result
Council Of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has recently announced the result of UGC for NET & JRF June Examination 2019on its official website http://csirhrdg.res.in/ All the candidates who were registered under these posts and appeared in the written examination can check their result by links given below, however the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Subjects For Test
The detail of subjects for which the examination was conducted by the Council Of Scientific and Industrial Research.
- Chemical Science, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science.
- Life Science, Mathematics Science, Physical Science.
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc Degree and Equivalent with 55% Marks For General, OBC Candidates & SC / ST : 50% Marks.
- Applicants must have Integrated Course and B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharma and MBBS Candidates Are also Available for CSIR NET 2019.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- For Lecturer / NET : No age limit is given for this post.
- For JRF: Maximum age limit of the candidates must not exceed from 28 Years
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 250/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Candidates have to follow the following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay online application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, ITI Collage Prepaid Coupon Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 25 February 2019
- Registration Last Date : 22 March 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 22 March 2019
- Complete Form Last Date : 22 March 2019
- Exam Date : 16 June 2019
- Admit Card Available : June 2019
- Answer Key Available : 05 July 2019
Result Available : 16 August 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Answer Key
Download Admit Card
Apply Online (Registration)
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost