Result Combined Medical Service Exam by UPSC 2019, Combined Medical Service Exam Result, Combined Medical Service Exam Application Form, Combined Medical Service Exam New Posts, Combined Medical Service Exam Recruitment 2019, Combined Medical Service Exam New Jobs, Combined Medical Service Exam Eligibility criteria, UPSC Result, UPSC New posts, UPSC New Jobs, UPSC recruitment 2020, UPSC Recruitment 2019, Latest Results, Latest Jobs in India, sarkari Jobs, Sarkari Results, New Results, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Exam
- 1 Result Combined Medical Service Exam
- 1.1 Detail of Result
- 1.2 Detail of Posts
- 1.3 Total Number of Posts : 965 Posts
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Age Limitations
- 1.6 Application Fee Structure
- 1.7 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.8 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.9 Important links to apply online
- 1.10 Related Links:
Detail of Result
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently announced the result of UGC for NET & JRF June Examination 2019on its official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/ All the candidates who were registered under these posts and appeared in the written examination can check their result by links given below, however the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 965 Posts
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Health Service||46|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||250|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.||7|
|General Duty Medical Officer Grade II in East, North and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.||362|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates must have Passed/ Appearing (Final Year) M.B.B.S Degree From Recognized University in India .
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Not Born Earlier than 2nd August 1987.
- Maximum age limit of the candidates must not exceed from 32 Years
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Candidates have to follow the following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay online application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, ITI Collage Prepaid Coupon Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 10 April 2019
- Registration Last Date : 06 May 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 06 May 2019
- Exam Date : 21 July 2019
Result Available as on : 16 August 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Admit Card
Pay Exam Fee
Print Application Form
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost