Result Probationary Clerk Karnataka Bank 2019 Check Now, Probationary Clerk Result, Link to check Probationary Clerk Result, Result of Probationary Clerk 2019, Probationary Clerk Result, Karnataka Bank Result, Karnataka Bank New Jobs, Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019, Sarkari jobs, Sarkari Results, Sarkari Exams, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies
- 1 Result Probationary Clerk Karnataka Bank 2019
- 2 Detail of Result
- 3 Exam Center:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limitations
- 6 Application Fee Structure
- 7 How to pay Application Fee?
- 8 Important Dates to apply online
- 9 Important links to apply online
- 10 Related Links:
Detail of Result
Karnataka Bank (KB) has recently announced the result of Probationary Clerk on its official website https://karnatakabank.com/careers All the candidates who applied on these posts and appear in the written test can check their result Now by links given below.
Following given was the exam center for these posts.
- Bengaluru, Delhi, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai and Mysuru Centres.
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the Candidates must have passed Graduates in any Discipline with Minimum of 60% Marks (First Class) /Equivalent Grade from any UGC Recognised University.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age limit is Not Available.
- Maximum age limit to be eligible is 26 years
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates : 500/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay online application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Application Online Begin : 10 July 2019
- Last Date For Online Registration : 20 July 2019
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 20 July 2019
- Exam Date : 03 August 2019
- Admit Card Available : 26 July 2019
Result Available on : 09 August 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Admit Card
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost