Agriculture Officer (Grade-3) Jobs UKSSSC Download Form 2019, Agriculture Officer Jobs, Agriculture Officer Recruitment, Agriculture Officer New Jobs, Agriculture Officer Application form, Agriculture Officer Notification, UKSSSC jobs, UKSSSC new jobs, UKSSSC recruitment, UKSSSC Application form, UKSSSC results, Sarkari jobs, Sarkari Results, Sarkari Exams, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies
- 1 Agriculture Officer (Grade-3) Jobs
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Age Limitations
- 1.4 Age Limitations:
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.8 Important links to apply online
Detail of Vacancies
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has recently announced to receive the applications for the posts of Agriculture Officer (Grade-3) on its official website http://sssc.uk.gov.in/ All the interested candidates are advised to read official notification before applying so that, they can fill application form correctly, the detail of Posts is also given below.
|Name of Post||Category Wise Detail of Posts|
|Agriculture Officer (Grade-3)
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Applicants must have passed Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Science(Sc Ag) from any recognized college/institute will be eligible for this recruitment.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply as on 01 July 2019.
- Minimum age limit is 21 Years to be eligible.
- Maximum age limit is settled upto 42 years.
Age limitations will be according to the following procedure.
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- Gen/Unreserved Applicants – 300/-
- OBC & EWS Category Applicants hailing from Uttarakhand – Rs. 300/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay online application fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/Via CASC Centre
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Starting Date – 06-August-2019
- Last Date – 19-September-2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment –21-Sept-2019
- Admit Card – December ,2019
- Expected Written Exam Date – December, 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost