Judicial Service Exam Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019, Judicial Service Exam, Judicial Service Jobs, Judicial Service Exam Result, Judicial Service of Delhi High Court, Delhi High Court Jobs, Delhi High Court Results, Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019, Delhi High Court Application Form, Delhi High Court Jobs, Sarkari jobs, Sari Results, Sarkari Exams, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies
- 1 Judicial Service Exam Delhi High Court
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Detail of Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.8 Important links to apply online
- 1.9 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
High Court of Delhi has recently announced various posts on its official website http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/ All the interested candidates are advised to read official notification before applying so that, they can fill application form correctly, however the detail of vacancies is given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 45 Post
|Post Name||General||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Judicial Service Exam 2019||6||12||27||45|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and Practicing as a Advocate.
- For More Details Eligibility Read the Notification on 02/08/2019.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age limit is not available by the department.
- Maximum age limit is settled upto 32 years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 200/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay online application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 02 August 2019
- Registration Last Date : 02 September 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 02 September 2019
- Pre Exam Date : 22 September 2019
- Admit Card Available : September 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost