Civilian Motor Driver Jobs in Indian Navy Group C Offline Form 2019, Civilian Motor Driver Jobs, Civilian Motor Driver Application Form, Civilian Motor Driver Off Line Application form, How to apply on Civilian Motor Driver Jobs, Latest jobs of Civilian Motor Driver, Indian Navy Group C Jobs, Sarkari jobs, Sari Results, Sarkari Exams, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies
- 1 Civilian Motor Driver Jobs in Indian Navy
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Age Limitations
- 1.4 Application Fee Structure
- 1.5 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.6 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.7 Important links to apply online
- 1.8 Related Links:
Indian Navy has recently announced the posts of Civilian Motor Driver Ordinary Grade vacancies Classified as Group – C Non Industrial in Eastern Naval Command on its official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ All the interested candidates are advised to read official notification before applying so that, they can fill application form correctly, however the detail of vacancies is given below.
Name of Pot: Civilian Motor Driver
Total Number of Posts: 104
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Matriculation from recognized Board/ Institution with Valid Driving License
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age limit is 18 Years to be eligible.
- Maximum age limit is settled upto 25 years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- There will be no application fee for these posts.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Date for Advertisement: 27-07 to 02-08-2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Application:Within 21 Days from the Date of Advertisement
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Rural Areas: Within 28 Days from the Date of Advertisement
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost