Revised Result Supervisor RSMSSB Cutoff Marks 2019, RSMSSB Results, RSMSSB Jobs 2019, RSMSSB Recruitments, RSMSSB Supervisor Post Result, Supervisor Revised Result, RSMSSB Revised Result 2019,Sarkari Results, Sarkari Naukri, Naukri, Sarkari Jobs
- 1 Revised Result Supervisor RSMSSB
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Details of Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.8 Important links to apply online
- 1.8.1 Download Revised Result, Cutoff Marks
- 1.8.2 Click Here
- 1.8.3 Download Result With Cutoff Marks
- 1.8.4 Click Here
- 1.8.5 Download Answer Key
- 1.8.6 Click Here
- 1.8.7 Download Admit Card
- 1.8.8 Click Here
- 1.8.9 Download Admit Card Notice
- 1.8.10 Click Here
- 1.8.11 Download Exam Date Notice
- 1.8.12 Click Here
- 1.8.13 Date Extended Notice
- 1.8.14 Click Here
- 1.8.15 Download Notification
- 1.8.16 Click Here
- 1.8.17 Official Website
- 1.8.18 Click Here
- 1.9 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) have announced the result of Supervisor on its official website http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=Home All the applicants who appeared in the written test can check their result now, by links given below.
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 180 Posts
|Post Name||Area Name||General||OBC||EBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Supervisor||Non Tribal Area||82||32||1||25||18||158|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream From any Recognized University.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age limit is 18 years
- Maximum age limit should be 40 Years old
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 450/-
- Non Creamy Layer OBC Candidates : Rs. 350/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 250/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- Candidates should note that, they have to pay online application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Mitra KIOSK Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Form Starting on : 05/04/2018
- Registration Last Date : 17 May 2018
- Fee Payment Last Date : 17/05/2018
- Download Admit Card : 28 December 2018
- Exam Held on : 06 January 2019
- Download Answer Key : 05 February 2019
- Download Result: 22 July 2019
Revised Result announced as on 25 July 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Result With Cutoff Marks
Download Answer Key
Download Admit Card
Download Admit Card Notice
Download Exam Date Notice
Date Extended Notice
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost