Revised Rejected Candidates List Special Branch Constable JSSC 2019, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Jobs, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Results, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019, Special Branch Constable Result, How to check result of Special Branch Constable, Revised Rejected List of Special Branch Constable, JSSC Jobs, JSSC Results
- 1 Revised Rejected Candidates List Special Branch Constable
- 2 Detail of Vacancies
- 3 Detail of Posts
- 4 Total Number of Posts : 1012 Posts
- 5 Physical Eligibility
- 6 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Age Limitations
- 8 Application Fee Structure
- 9 How to pay Application Fee?
- 10 Important Dates to apply online
- 11 Important links to apply online
- 11.1 Download Revised Rejected Candidates List
- 11.2 Click Here
- 11.3 Apply Online (Registration)
- 11.4 Click Here
- 11.5 Candidates Login
- 11.6 Click Here
- 11.7 Download Date Extended Notice
- 11.8 Click Here
- 11.9 Download (Re Open) Notification
- 11.10 Click Here
- 11.11 Download Rejected Candidates List
- 11.12 Click Here
- 11.13 Download Notification
- 11.14 Click Here
- 11.15 Official Website
- 11.16 Click Here
- 12 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has recently announced Revised Rejected Candidates List Special Branch Constable on its official website http://jssc.nic.in/ All the applicants who applied on this post and appeared in the written test can check their result now by links given below.
Detail of Posts
Advt No. 05/2018
Total Number of Posts : 1012 Posts
|Special Branch Constable||506||61||81||101||263||1012|
|Gen/ OBC/ EBC||160 CMS||81 CMS|
|SC/ ST||155 CMS||79 CMS|
|Running Male||1 Mil. in 7 Min.|
|Running Female||1 Mil in 10 Min|
|High Jump||4 Feet (Male Only)|
|Long Jump||12 Feet (Male Only)|
|Gola Fek||15 Feet (Male) 10 Feet (Female)|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th Exam Passed from Any Recognized Board in India.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Candidates must have minimum age of 19 Years
- Maximum age limit should be 25 years to be eligible.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- Gen, OBC: 800/-
- SC,ST: 200/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- Candidates should note that, they have to pay online application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card Net Banking,E Challan Fee Mode
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Application Start: 17 June 2019
- Last Date: 22 June 2019
- Fee Date: 24 June 2019
- Correction Date: 27-29 June 2019
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
Revised Rejected Candidates List : 23 July 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
Download Date Extended Notice
Download (Re Open) Notification
Download Rejected Candidates List
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost