Junior Engineer Assistant Jobs IOCL Apprentice Download Online Form, Junior Engineer Assistant Jobs, IOCL Jobs, Apprentice Jobs, How to download Application form of IOCL, IOCL Jobs 2019, Recruitment of IOCL 2019, Application form of IOCL Jobs, Indian Oil Corporation Limited jobs
- 1 Junior Engineer Assistant Jobs
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Post Name
- 1.3 Number of Post
- 1.4 Category
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 Age Limitations
- 1.7 Application Fee Structure
- 1.8 How to pay application fee?
- 1.9 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.10 How to apply?
- 1.11 Address to send application form
- 1.12 Important links to apply online
- 1.13 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has announced through official Notification the posts of Junior Engineer Assistant on its official website https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/iocrefrecruit/index.aspx All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
Number of Post
|Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Production)
|Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (P & U)
|Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant IV
|Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Mechanical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV-
|Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV
|Junior Quality Control Analyst- IV
|Junior Engineering Assistant- IV (Fire & Safety)-
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Production) –Candidates must have 3 years of Diploma Degree in related trades or B.Sc Degree in related subject from a Recognized University with just minimum 50% marks or having Matric with ITI Certificate
- Junior Quality Control Analyst- IV-Candidates B.Sc Degree in related subject with minimum 50% marks
- Junior Engineering Assistant- IV (Fire & Safety) –Matric level of Examination and Sub- Officers course from NFSC Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License can apply for this post.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply;
- The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 26 years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
· General/OBC/EWS- Rs. 150/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates who are willing to apply on these posts they have to pay online application fee by following process.
- Candidates have to pay application fee through Online Mode through SBI Collect Only
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Starting Date – 03/July/ 2019
- Last Date of Application – 23/July/ 2019
- Last Date of Receipt of Print Out- 04/august/ 2019
- Exam date- 04/August/ 2019
- Admit Card- August/ 2019
- Result- 09/ August/ 2019 (Tentative)
How to apply?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs have to follow the following instructions to apply
- First of all candidates have to visit official website of Indian oil Corporation Limited to apply
- Just download application form, and fill it
- After filling the application form you just have to attach the required documents after attestation.
- After filling the application you just have to send application form on the following address.
Address to send application form
“Unit- Haldia Refinery
The Advertiser Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia RefineryP.O. Box No. 1,P.O. Haldia Oil Refinery District : Purba Medinipur, West Bengal,PIN- 721606”
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost