Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies in India Post Online Form 2019, Gramin Dak Sevak Posts 2019, Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019, Gramin Dak Sevak, How to apply on Gramin Dak Sevak Posts, India Post Jobs, India Post recruitment 2019, how to download on India Post
- 1 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay application fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.8 Important links to apply online
- 1.8.1 Apply Online (Registration & Fee Submission)
- 1.8.2 Click Here
- 1.8.3 For Apply Online
- 1.8.4 Click Here
- 1.8.5 Pay Fee Online
- 1.8.6 Click Here
- 1.8.7 Check Application Status
- 1.8.8 Click Here
- 1.8.9 Forgot Registration
- 1.8.10 Click Here
- 1.8.11 Download Notification (All Region)
- 1.8.12 Click Here
- 1.8.13 Official Website
- 1.8.14 Click Here
- 1.9 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
Department of India Post has announced through official Notification the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak on its official website http://www.appost.in/ All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
Total Number of Posts : 1735
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates must have Passed 10th (High School) Exam with Math OR English As A Main Subject. AND should have the Knowledge of Local Language.
- Knowledge of Computer with Computer Training Certificate At Least 60 Days.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply;
- Minimum Age limit is : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age limit is : 40 Years.
Note: Please refer to official notification for Age Relaxation.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- Gen / OBC : Rs. 100 /-
- SC / ST / All Female : Rs. 0 /-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates who are willing to apply on these posts they have to pay online application fee by following process.
- Application for the post should be paid through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR India Post E Challan Submit at Nearest Head Post Office.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
|State Name||Post||Registration & Fee Date||Apply Online Date||Notification|
|Delhi||174||06 June to 12 July 2019||13 June to 19 July 2019||Click Here|
|Jharkhand||804||06 June to 12 July 2019||13 June to 19 July 2019||Click Here|
|H P||757||06 June to 12 July 2019||13 June to 19 July 2019||Click Here|
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration & Fee Submission)
For Apply Online
Pay Fee Online
Check Application Status
Download Notification (All Region)
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost