Result 6th Round Allotment NTA CBSE JEEMAIN 2019, CBSE JEEMANIN result 2019, National Testing Agency Jobs, NAT Results 2019, National Testing Service Recruitment 2019, How to check the result of 6th round allotment CBSE JEEMAIN
- 1 Result 6th Round Allotment NTA
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Age Limitations
- 1.4 Application Fee Structure
- 1.5 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.6 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.7 Important links to apply online
- 1.8 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
National Testing Agency (NTA) has Uploaded 6th Round Allotment Result for the CBSE Joint Entrance Exam JEEMAIN January Examination 2019 on its official website https://nta.ac.in/ All the candidates who applied and appeared in the written test can check their result by given links below.
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 Exam in Physics, Chemistry and Math Stream
Important Note: Candidates should not that, only 3 attempts are allowed.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- General , OBC Candidates not be born after : 01/10/1994
- SC / ST/ PH Candidates not be born after : 01/10/1989
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates:250 to 900/-
- SC, ST Candidates: 250 to 450/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- Candidates should note that, they have to pay online application fee through the Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Application Start : 01/09/2018
- Last Date: 30/09/2018
- Fee Last Date : 01/10/2018
- Admit Card: 17/12/2018
- Exam Date:06-20 Jan 2018
- Answer Key :14/01/2019
- Result :19/01/2019
- Paper II Result :01/02/2019
- Online Counselling :17 June 2019
- Allotment Result :03 July 2019
- Third Round Allotment Result :06 July 2019
- Fourth Round Allotment Result :09 July 2019
- Fifth Round Allotment Result :13 July 2019
- Sixth Round Allotment Result :15 July 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
|Download Sixth Round Allotment Result||Click Here|
|Login for Online Counselling||Click Here|
|Paper II Result||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Login For Mock Test||Click Here|
|Check Exam Date / Shift||Click Here|
|For Online Correction||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost