IT Specialist Officer BOB Bank of Baroda Download Online Form 2019, BOB Jobs, BOB Recruitment 2019, Bank of Baroda Recruitment of IT Specialist, IT Specialist jobs 2019, BOB IT Specialist jobs, IT Specialist 2019, How to apply on IT Specialist of BOB Bank, BOB Bank jobs 2019.
- 1 IT Specialist Officer BOB
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.8 Important links to apply online
- 1.9 Related Links:
IT Specialist Officer BOB
Detail of Vacancies
Bank of Baroda (BOB) has announced through official Notification the posts of IT Specialist Officer on its official website https://www.bankofbaroda.in/ All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
Total Vacancy : 35 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Post Name||Total Post|
|Manager IT||25||Sr. Manager IT||10|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates should have passed 4 Yrs. BE/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication with 60% Marks SC, ST : 55% Marks From Any Recognized University.
Important Note: It should be noted by the candidates that, you can read official notification by link given below, for more detail about eligibility criteria.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Min. Age : 25 Yrs.
- Min. Age : 32 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 28 Yrs.
- Min. Age : 35 Yrs.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 100/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- Candidates should note that, they have to pay online application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 13 July 2019
- Registration Last Date : 02 August 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 02 August 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost