Result Child Development Project Officer BPSC Check Online Result Now, Child Development Project Officer Jobs, BPSC Jobs, Bihar Public Service Commission Jobs 2019, How to apply on BPSC Jobs, How to download Application form of BPSC, Jobs in BPSC, BPSC Results
- 1 Result Child Development Project Officer
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Total Number of Posts : 30 Post
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Age Limitations
- 1.6 Application Fee Structure
- 1.7 How to pay application fee?
- 1.8 How to pay Application fee?
- 1.9 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.10 Important links to apply online
- 1.10.1 Download Final Result
- 1.10.2 Click Here
- 1.10.3 Download Interview Letter
- 1.10.4 Click Here
- 1.10.5 Download Interview Schedule Notice
- 1.10.6 Click Here
- 1.10.7 Download Mains Exam Result
- 1.10.8 Click Here
- 1.10.9 Download Mains Exam Admit Card
- 1.10.10 Click Here
- 1.10.11 Download Mains Exam Date Notice
- 1.10.12 Click Here
- 1.10.13 Apply Online (Mains Exam)
- 1.10.14 Click Here
- 1.10.15 Download Mains Exam Notification
- 1.10.16 Click Here
- 1.10.17 Download Result
- 1.10.18 Click Here
- 1.10.19 Download Final Answer Key
- 1.10.20 Click Here
- 1.10.21 Download Answer Key
- 1.10.22 Click Here
- 1.10.23 Download Admit Card
- 1.10.24 Click Here
- 1.10.25 Download Notice
- 1.10.26 Notice I | Notice II
- 1.10.27 Candidates Login
- 1.10.28 Click Here
- 1.10.29 Download Notification
- 1.10.30 Click Here
- 1.10.31 Official Website
- 1.10.32 Click Here
- 1.10.33 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) announced through official Notification the posts of Child Development Project Officer on its official website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
Total Number of Posts : 30 Post
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||Total Post|
|Child Development Project Officer||15||10||5||30|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Interested candidates must have Bachelor Degree in any Stream From any Recognized University in India.
Important Note: Please Note that, Other State Candidates are also Eligible.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply;
- Minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years, and not be exceeded form it
- Maximum age limit given is 37 years for the candidates.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- Asst. Commissioner : Rs. 1500/-
- TGT, PGT, Staff Nurse : Rs. 1200/-
- Other Post : Rs. 1000/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates who are willing to apply on these posts they have to pay online application fee by following process.
- General & OBC, Other State : 750/
- SC & ST Candidates (Bihar) : 200/-
- PH Candidates : 200/-
How to pay Application fee?
Candidates have to pay online application fee according to the following process.
- Candidates must pay application Through SBI E Challan, Submit Fee at any Branch of SBI or Pay the Exam Fee Power Jyoti Option in SBI Internet Banking.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 12 September 2017
- Last Date For Apply Online : 10 October 2017
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 10 October 2017
- Last Date For Complete Form : 20 October 2017
- Last Date For Receive Hard Copy : 02 November 2017
- Exam Date: 15 July 2018
- Admit Card Available : 03 July 2018
- Answer Key Available : 26 July 2018
- Final Answer Key Available : 19 September 2018
- Result Available : 19 September 2018
- Mains Online Form Start : 22 November 2018
- Mains Online Form Last Date : 05 December 2018
- Complete Form Last Date : 11 December 2018
- Receive Hard Copy Last Date : 20 December 2018
- Mains Exam Date : 19-23 January 2019
- Mains Admit Card : 14 January 2019
- Mains Result Declared : 13 June 2019
- Interview Schedule Available : 15 June 2019
- Interview Letter Available : 25 June 2019
- Final Result Available : 04 July 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Final Result
Download Interview Letter
Download Interview Schedule Notice
Download Mains Exam Result
Download Mains Exam Admit Card
Download Mains Exam Date Notice
Apply Online (Mains Exam)
Download Mains Exam Notification
Download Final Answer Key
Download Answer Key
Download Admit Card
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost