Reporter Jobs 2019 Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Download Form, Reporter recruitment, Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya, download application form, How to apply on Reporter jobs, Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment
- 1 Reporter Jobs 2019
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay application Fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.8 Important links to apply online
Detail of Vacancies
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya has announced through official Notification the posts of Reporters on its official website http://vidhansabha.bih.nic.in/ All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
Total Vacancy : 23 Post
|Post Name||General||OBC||EBC||SC||ST||OBC Female||FWC||Total Post|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
- Hindi Steno. Typing Speed : 140 WPM and Hindi and English Typing Speed : 35 WPM.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply as on 12-07-2019
- Age : 21 Yrs.
- Age : 37 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, Other State : Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- Female All Category : Rs. 150/-
How to pay application Fee?
Candidates are advised to pay online application fee according the following methods.
- Candidates have to pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 01 July 2019
- Registration Last Date : 19 July 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 19 July 2019
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Link Activate on 01/07/2019
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost