Under Graduate First Cutoff 2019 Delhi University Admission, Under Graduate Merit List, UG Admission Merit list, First cutoff Under Graduate Delhi University, Delhi University Admissions 2019, Merit Based list of UG Admission
- 1 Under Graduate First Cutoff 2019
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Merit Based Admission 2019 Courses List
- 1.3 Entrance Based Admission 2019 Courses List
- 1.4 Eligibility Details
- 1.5 Age Limitations
- 1.6 Application Fee Structure
- 1.7 How to pay application Fee?
- 1.8 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.9 Important links to apply online
Under Graduate First Cutoff 2019
Detail of Vacancies
Delhi University has announced the first Cutoff 2019 Under Graduate. All the interested candidates are advised to check their result in the merit list by following given links.
Merit Based Admission 2019 Courses List
|B.A, B.Com, BA Vocational||B.Sc. (Hons) Bio Chemistry|
|B.A (Hons), B.Com Hons||B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics Science|
|B.A Hons Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Persian, Urdu, Sanskrit, Bengali.||B.Sc. Physical Science/Applied Physical Science|
|B.A Hons in French, German, Italian, Spanish||B.Sc. Life Science/ Applied Life Science|
|Computer Science||B.Sc. Home Science|
|Mathematics Statics||B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science|
|B.Sc. Hons in Zoology , Botany, Microbiology, Anthropology||B.Sc. Biomedical Science|
|B.Sc. (Hons) in Biological Science||B.Sc. (Hons) Geology|
|B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics , Chemistry, Electronics, Instrumentation, Polymer Science.||B.Sc. (Hons) Food Technology|
Entrance Based Admission 2019 Courses List
|BA in Economics||Bachelor of Management Studies|
|BBA (Financial Investment Analysis)||Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology and mathemetical Innovations)|
|BA (Hons) in Humanities and Social Science||Bachelor of Elementary Education|
|B.Sc (PE,HE&S)||BA (Hons) in Multimedia and Mass Comunication|
|BA (Hons) in Hindustani Music-Vocal/Instrumental/Sitar/Sarod/Guitar/Violen/Santoor||BA (Hons) in Karnataka Music -Vocal/Instrumental (Violin/Veena)|
|BA (Hons) in Percussion Music (Tabla/Pakhawaj)||Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) Examination From Any Recognized Board in India.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply as on 12-07-2019
- No Age Limit in Delhi University Admission 2019.
- For More Details See Notification.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Application Fee (Entrance Based)
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 300/-
How to pay application Fee?
Candidates are advised to pay online application fee according the following methods.
Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / E Challan Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start: 31 May 2019
- Registration Last Date : June 2019 (Date Not Fixed)
- Fee Payment Last Date : June 2019
- Complete Form Last Date : June 2019
- First Cutoff Available : 28 June 2019
- Second Cutoff Available : July 2019
- Third Cutoff Available : July 2019
- Fourth Cutoff Available : July 2019
- Fifth Cutoff Available : July 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
|Download First Cutoff||Science | Art & Commerce | BA Prog.|
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost