Result Probationary Officer SBI Check Online Result, Online Result of SBI Bank, SBI Bank Probationary Officer Jobs, Probationary officer Result 2019, SBI PO Pre Exam Result 2019, PO jobs 2019, Probationary officer jobs, State Bank of India jobs,Recruitment Results & Archive – SBI, PO results – SBI, SBI PO Mains Result 2019 Out: Check Selected List of Candidates, SBI PO Mains RESULT 2019 Declared. Latest SBI PO RESULT, SBI announces PO prelims result 2019 @sbi.co.in, SBI PO Result 2019 – 2020 | sbi.co.in Probationary Officer (PO), SBI PO Prelims Result 2019 declared, check scores at sbi.co.in, SBI PO Main Result 2019 declared: Here’s how to check your result
- 1 Result Probationary Officer SBI
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Vacancy Detail
- 1.3 Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.8 Important links to apply online
- 1.9 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced through official Notification post of Probationary officer. All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
Advt No: 01/ 2019-20
|Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|Probationary Officer (GEN)||810|
|Probationary Officer (OBC)||540|
|Probationary Officer (SC)||300|
|Probationary Officer (ST)||150|
|Probationary Officer (EWS)||200|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates who are willing to apply must have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Minimum Age:21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- For General, EWC, OBC: 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates are advised to pay application fee under following process
- Pay Exam Fee Through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Axis Bank E Challan Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02-04-2019
- Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 22-04-2019
- Editing Application Details:22-04-2019
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination:3rd Week of May 2019 onwards
- for Printing Your Application:07-05-2019
- Online Examination (Preliminary): 08, 09, 15 & 16-06-2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary:1st Week of July
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 2nd Week of July
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 20-07-2019
- Declaration of Result – Main:3rd Week of August 2019
- Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview:4th Week of August 2019
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result:2nd week of October 2019
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training:2ndweek of May 2019 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Examination Training:4th week of May 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Online Prelims Admit Card
PET Admit Card
Notice for Exam Centers
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost
sccil job, sccil recruitment, www.scclcil.in2019, www axis bank recruitment, uppcl je upcoming vacancy, 2019 jobriya, up si jobriya, up class 10 result, up board result 10th class 2019, up board 10th result 2019, up 10 result 2019