Indian Navy Sailor Vacancies Artificer Apprentice & Senior Secondary Recruits Feb 2020 Batch, Indian Navy jobs, Sailor Vacancies Artificer Apprentice jobs, Senior Secondary Recruits Feb 2020 Batch, Sailor Vacancies 2020, Indian Navy 2020 batch, How to download application form, Age limitations, Indian Navy Sailor Vacancies Recruits Feb 2020 Batch
- 1 Indian Navy Sailor Vacancies
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Eligibility Details
- 1.3 Age Limitations
- 1.4 Application Fee Structure
- 1.5 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.6 How Applicants will be selected?
- 1.7 Important links to apply online
- 1.8 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
Indian Navy has announced through official Notification for the posts of Sailor for Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Feb 2020 Batch. It should be noted by candidates that, only unmarried persons are eligible to apply. All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies= 588
|Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|Sailor (AA & SSR) – Feb 2020 Batch||2500|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
For AA:- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
For SSR:- Candidates should have passed in 10+2 examination in which Maths & Physics, one out of them, Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply as on 28-06-2019
- Candidates should be born between 01-02-2000 to 31-01-2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 205/-
- pay through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-06-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online:10-07-2019
- Date for Exam:September 2019
- Date for Downloading Admit Card:tentatively one week before online examination.
How Applicants will be selected?
The applicants who will apply for these jobs will be selected under following process.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam & Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost