Bihar Community Health Officer Jobs NHM Recruitment Form 2019, Community Health Officer Jobs, Bihar National Health Mission Jobs, Bihar National Health Mission Recruitment 2019, Download Bihar National Health Mission Notification, Community Health Officer Jobs in Bihar National Health Mission, How to apply on Community Health Officer, Application fee for Community Health Officer jobs
- 1 Bihar Community Health Officer Jobs
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Vacancy | Eligibility Details
- 1.3 Total Vacancy : 600 Post
- 1.4 Public Relation Officer Jobs Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment Online Form
- 1.5 Eligibility Details
- 1.6 Age Limitations
- 1.7 Application Fee Structure
- 1.8 How to pay application Fee?
- 1.9 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.10 Haryana Clerk Vacancies 2019 Download Application Form
- 1.11 Important links to apply online
- 1.12 Related Links:
Bihar Community Health Officer Jobs
Bihar National Health Mission (NHM) has announced through official Notification the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO). All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
Vacancy | Eligibility Details
Total Vacancy : 600 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Community Health Officer (Ayurveda Practitioner)||400||
|Community Health Officer (Nurse)||200||
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- The detail of Eligibility criteria for the posts is already given in above table.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply as on 28-06-2019
- Age : 42 Yrs. (Male)
- Age : 45 Yrs. (Female)
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Female All Category : Rs. 250/-
How to pay application Fee?
Candidates are advised to pay online application fee according the following methods.
- Pay Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 20 June 2019
- Registration Last Date : 04 July 2019
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Result/ Merit List : Notified Soon
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost