UPSC Combined Defense Service Jobs 2019 Download Application Form, UPSC Jobs 2019, UPSC application Form, UPSC Download Application Form 2019, CDS Jobs 2019, UPSC Jobs, Apply for UPSC jobs, UPSC Recruitment 2019, Download Application Form, UPSC Combined Defense Service Application Form, UPSC Application Form, how to download official notification, Eligibility Criteria, download official notification, Age Limitations, How to pay online application fee, Union Public Service Commission Jobs
- 1 UPSC Combined Defense Service Jobs
- 2 Final Result BOB Specialist Officer 2019 Check result Online
- 3 NCL Singrauli Apprentice 2019 Download Online Application Form
- 3.1 Important links to apply online
- 3.1.1 Apply Online
- 3.1.2 Click Here
- 3.1.3 Pay Exam Fee
- 3.1.4 Click Here
- 3.1.5 Print Application Form
- 3.1.6 Click Here
- 3.1.7 Download Notification
- 3.1.8 Click Here
- 3.1.9 Official Website
- 3.1.10 Click Here
- 3.1.11 All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
- 3.2 Related Links:
- 3.1 Important links to apply online
Detail of Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced through official Notification the posts of Combined Defense Service on its official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/, total number of vacancies are 417. All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
Vacancy Details | Eligibility
Total Vacancy : 417 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Indian Military Academy||100||Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in any Stream From any Recognized University in India.|
|Indian Naval Academy||45||Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in Engineering From any Recognized University / Institute.|
|Air Force Academy||32||Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level OR Bachelor of Engineering.|
|Officers Training Academy Non Technical (Male)||225||Candidates Have Bachelor Degree and its Equivalents in any Stream From any Recognized University in India.|
|Officers Training Academy Non Technical (Female)||15|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Eligibility Detail is already given in the above table.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 12 June 2019
- Registration Last Date : 08 July 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 08 July 2019
- Complete Form Last Date : 08 July 2019
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Pay Exam Fee
Print Application Form
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost