IBPS Officer Jobs 2019 Download Application Form Now, IBPS CRP RRB VIII Online Form 2019, IBPS Application Forms, IBPS Jobs 2019, IBPS Recruitment 2019, Office Assistant Jobs, Agricultural Officer jobs in IBPS, Treasury Manager jobs in IBPS, Marketing Officer jobs in IBPS, Eligibility for Junior Jobs HSSC, How to download application form, Age limitations
- 1 IBPS Officer Jobs 2019
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Gram Sachiv Jobs HSSC Download Online Application Form 2019
- 1.3 Required Experience
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.7 Important links to apply online
- 1.8 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced through official Notification the posts of CRP RRB VIII (Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Asst) on its official website http://www.ibps.in/ All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
|Sr. No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|01||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||3688||Bachelors Degree|
|03||Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||106|
|04||Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||45||MBA (Marketing)|
|05||Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||11||CA/ MBA|
|06||Officer Scale-II (Law)||19||Degree (Law)|
|07||Officer Scale-II (CA)||24||CA|
|08||Officer Scale-II (IT)||76||Bachelors Degree|
|09||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||893|
Interested candidates are advised to have following experience to be eligible for these posts.
- Officers Scale II & III have relevant Experience (Refer the notification).
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum Age for Officer Scale- III & II:21 Years
- Minimum Age for Officer Scale- I & Office Asst: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale- III:40 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale- II:32 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale- I:30 Years
- Maximum Age for Office Asst:28 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- For Others: 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Ex Serviceman candidates: 100/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 18-06-2019
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 04-07-2019
- Date of Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I:July 2019
- Date of Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I:21-07-2019 to 26-07-2019
- Date of Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant:July 2019
- Date of Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant:27-07 to 01-08-2019
- Date of Download of call letters for online Preliminary examination:July 2019
- Date of Preliminary Exam for Officers Scale I:03, 04 & 11-08-2019
- Date of Preliminary Exam for Office Asst:17, 18 & 25-08-2019
- Date of Declaration of Preliminary Exam Results for Officers Scale I: August 2019
- Date of Declaration of Preliminary Exam Results for Office Asst: September 2019
- Date of Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main/ Single:September 2019
- Date of Main/ Single Exam for Officers Scale I, II & III:22-09-2019
- Date of Main Exam for Office Asst:29-09-2019
- Declaration of Main/ Single Exam Result For Officers Scale I, II and III:October 2019
- Date of Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III):October 2019
- Date of Interview (For Officers Scale I, II, III):November 2019
- Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant.
(Multipurpose)): January 2020
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Office Assistant)
Apply Online (Officer Scale I)
Apply Online (Officer Scale II,III)
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost