RRB Trains Clerk Recruitment 2019 Posts 11170 apply online RRB Recruitment 2019 for 11170 Posts of Trains Clerk, how to apply RRB Train Clerk, Last date to apply RRB Train Clerk Fee Structure of RRB Train Clerk Recruitment 2019 Guard Railway Recruitment Board TC & Guard Job Vacancy 2019 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online for RRB Posts RRB RRC NCR Railway 4000 Ticket Clerk TC Upcoming Recruitment Official Notification Starting Date Apply Online Link PDF Download Latest News RRB/CEN/01/2019 Detailed Recruitment
- 0.1 RRB Trains Clerk Recruitment 2019
- 0.2 Detail of Advertisement:
- 0.3 RRB Trains Clerk Recruitment 2019
- 0.4 RRB Trains Clerk Recruitment 2019
- 0.5 RRB Trains Clerk Recruitment 2019
- 1 You Can also Apply on
- 2 RRB Station Master 50000 Posts Recruitment 2019 ASM Online Application
Latest Updated on 01.03.2019 :
Online application process has been started by RRB to apply on Trains Clerk from dated 01-03-2019. You can apply now on theses posts online.
Detail of Advertisement:
RRB has announced the posts of Trains Clerk of 11170 Posts, for which advertisement no. is given below.
Advt. No. RRB/CEN/01/2019
Vacancy Detail :
Total : 11170 Posts
- Under Graduate Posts
- Trains Clerk – 592 Posts
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk –4940 Posts
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 5638 Posts
Age Limitations:- (As On 01/07/2019) :
For those candidates who are willing to apply on Under Graduate Posts should be between 18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2019.
For those candidates who are willing to apply on Graduate Posts should be between 18 to 33 Years as on 01.07.2019.
Qualification Requirements :
Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC / ST / Persons with Benchmark Disability / Ex-servicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 stage).
Junior Clerk Cum Typist – 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC / ST / Persons with Benchmark Disability / Ex-servicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th(+2 stage). Typing proficiency in English / Hindi on Computer is essential
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No 2 :- 500/-Only
(This fee of Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT.)
- For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class. ;- 250/-
(This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT.)
How to Pay Fee :
Interested candidates have to pay fee only through online process by Using Internet Banking Debit Card, Credit card (Service Charge Apply For All Banks) which Will Be Borne By The Candidates & Can Be paid Through Challan On Branch Of State Bank Of India (SBI).
Easy Steps to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates have to visit the RRB official Website to apply online
- Candidates can apply only through online application form
- Candidates are advised to read carefully all instructions from official website
- Applicants are responsible to verify that either their application is complete and correct or not.
Last Date:- 31.03.2019
You Can also Apply on
Never Forget these Dates:-
|Name of Event/ Process||Month of Initiating of Events|
|Issuance of Notification||28.02.2019- 10:00 HRS|
|Apply Online||01.03.2019 at 16.00 hrs|
|Last Date of Online Application||31.03.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:|
|(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)||05.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|b) SBI Challan||05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.|
|c) Post Office Challan||05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.|
|Final submission of Applications||12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019|
Helpful Links for Candidates:-
|Download Detailed Official Notification|
|For More Details|
Candidates are advised to stay connected with us for more updates on our website www.jobriyaa.in