Assistant Admin Officer in LIC India, LIC AAO Recruitment 2019, Eligibility criteria for Assistant Admin Officer in LIC India, Last date to apply in LIC India, how to apply on Assistant Admin officer in LIC, Download Notification, Online application form fro Assistant Admin Officer in LIC India, Notification of LIC, Age limit, Number of posts of Assistant Admin Officer in LIC India, How to apply on Assistant Admin Officer in LIC India, Life insurance Corporation of India jobs, Recruitment 2019 Life Insurance Corporation of India, Assistant Admin Officer Jobs in India,
Life Insurance Corporation of India has announced 590 posts of Assistant Administration Officer for Indian interested Candidates. Interested Candidates can check detail of the posts from below link…….
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from Interested Citizens of India for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha).
Vacancy Detail :
Following is the detail of Life Insurance Corporation announced vacancies of Assistant Admin Officer of 590 total posts.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
(As on 01.03.2019):
- Candidates who are willing to apply shall be minimum 21 years old as on 01.03.2019.
- However the Maximum age limit is 30 years
(candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1989 and not later than 01.03.1998 both days inclusive only are eligible).
Age Relaxation Criteria:-
Relaxations in upper age limit for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/Other Backward Community(OBC)/ Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECO) /Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCO) /Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) /Confirmed LIC employees shall be as under :
|PwBD (Gen)||10 Years|
|PwBD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (GEN)||5 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 Years|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further Relaxation of 5 Years|
Detail of Basic Pay Scale:
The detail of Basic Pay Scale is given below.
Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
For AAO (Generalist):“Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution”.
For AAO (IT) : Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
For AAO (Chartered Accountant) :
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution
- Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
For AAO (Actuarial) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution
- Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st March, 2019. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
For AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level.
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
Application Fee Structure:
Interested Candidates who are willing to apply on these posts will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges through the On-Line Mode as under:
For SC/ST/ PWD Candidates ;- Intimation Charges of Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges.
For all Other Candidates :- Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges.
Easy Steps to Apply:
- Interested candidates are advised to read all instructions carefully to identify that either they are eligible to apply or not.
- After that confirmation they have to log on to the official site of Life Insurance Corporation of India licindia.in
- Candidates should note that they have to apply only be online process, any other mode of application submission will not be accepted.
Process of Selection:
Candidates who will apply on these Assistant Admin Officer jobs will be selected through a three tiered (Pre, Main & Interview) process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Never Forget These Dates:-
|Submit Application Form/ Fee||02.03.2019|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form/ Application Fee||22.03.2019|
|Download Admit Card||From 22.04.2019 to 30.04.2019|
|Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative)||4th & 5th May 2019|
|Dates of Online Examination – Main (tentative)||28th June 2019|
Last Date:- 22.03.2019
Helpful Links for Candidates:-
|Download Advertisement Link|
|Visit Official Website|
Candidates are advised to stay touch with us for more updates on our website www.jobriyaa.in