Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs BSEH Recruitment 2019, Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs, Teaching & Non Teaching Results, Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies, BSEH Jobs, BSEH Recruitment, BSEH Jobs 2019, BSEH recruitment 2019, Board of School Education Haryana Jobs, Board of School Education Haryana Recruitment 2019
- 1 Teaching & Non Teaching Recruitment
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Age Limitations
- 1.4 Application Fee Structure
- 1.5 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.6 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.7 Important links to apply online
- 1.8 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has recently announced the posts of Teaching & Non Teaching on its official website http://www.bseh.org.in/ All the interested candidates are advised to read official notification before applying so that, they can fill application form correctly, however the detail of vacancies is given below.
|Principal||20||Post Graduation and Graduation with 55% marks and B.Ed./M.Ed./MA Education||Not Above 50 years||Rs.15600-39100 +GP Rs.6000|
|PGTs||419||MA/M.Sc./M.Com in relevant subject with min 55% marks and B.Ed./M.Phil with 50% marks||21-42 years||Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4800|
|TGTs||380||Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed. or 12th with at least 50% makrs and 4 years Integrated Course of BA and B.Ed.||21-42 years||Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4800|
|Librarian||14||1st class B.Lib||21-42 years||Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4800|
|Clerk||32||Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks and knowledge of Computer Operation||18-42 years||Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900|
|Accounts Clerks||30||B.Com with at least 50% marks and shall be required to pass a test in English Typing at a speed 35 wpm on Computer||18-42 years||Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- The detail of Eligibility criteria is already given in the above table.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- The detail of Age Limitations is already given in the above table.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- For SC/PH candidates of Haryana Domicile (For One Post) 750/-
- For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile 1000/-
- For All Candidates outside Haryana (including SC & PH)1000/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- Candidates should note that, they have to pay online application fee through online process.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Starting Date for Apply Online (Extended) 28/07/2019
- Closing Date for Apply Online (Extended) 05/08/2019
- Starting Date for Correction in Particulars etc (Extended) 06/08/2019
- Closing Date for Correction in Particulars etc (Extended) 07/08/2019
New Closing Date to Apply Online: 05/08/2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Last Date Extended Notice
Download Official Notification
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost